We have experience investigating many types of accidents involving various vehicles and related equipment. Our team of experts performs on-site scientific investigation and analysis of the accident location and involved vehicles. This allows us to carefully evaluate the contributing factors in an accident.
- Passenger Cars
- Heavy Trucks
- Roadway Related Issues
- Tire Failures
- Off-road Vehicles
- Human Factors
- Equipment Failure
- Accident scene examination and vehicle inspections.
- Detailed photographs and survey measurements.
- Documentation and preservation of remaining physical evidence.
- Documentation of roadway geometry.
- Brake testing and evaluation.
- Video documentation.
- Human factors analysis.
- Component failure analysis.
- Vehicle and occupant movement.
- Speed-time-distance analysis.
- Graphical Illustrations/Forensic Animations
- Airbag Control Module Downloads
- Heavy Truck ECM Downloads
- Vehicle Infotainment Center Downloads
PO Box 1210
Las Cruces, NM 88004
160 Dressage Court, 2nd Floor
Las Cruces, NM 88007
Local: (575) 527-0202
Toll Free: (800) 477-7596
Ron Feder Mobile: (575) 649-2026
Jacob Baker Mobile: (575) 649-7968
Fax: (575) 527-5661 or (888) 317-5661